Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list complete with one of our bloggers’ answers. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND post a comment on our post with a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post to share with us and all those who are participating. If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment
Top Ten Books That Came Recommended
Once Upon a Twilight's List (in no particular order):
- NIGHTSHADE by Andrea Cremer - I had no clue about this AMAZING book until my Katie over at Mundie Moms told me I had to read it since we are big wolf lovers. So I put everything down and pick up a copy and began reading. I'm so thankful I listened because Nightshade is my favorite wolf themed YA book.
- FIRELIGHT by Sophie Jordan - When Damaris from Good Choice Reading kept insisting that this book was awesome and I had to read it, I listened and was hooked immediately!
I just have two that a particular person recommend to me in the last year or so that I recall. My other choices are books I pick up because of all the chatter about them on Twitter or blogs.
Those titles would be:
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano
- Haven by Kristi Cook
- I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
- Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
- The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
- Shadow Hills By Anastasia Hopcus
So there are my 10 books!