Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Songs I Wish That Were Books
1. Never Be Alone by Shawn Mendes - This song hit me right in the feels when I first heard it and guys do yourself a favor and listen to this entire album. It'll give you so much life!
2. Love The Way You Lie by Eminem ft. Rihanna - The video alone is a story can you imagine what could be done if it was a book?!
4. Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) by Kelly Clarkson - This would be such a great book.
5. Brick By Boring Brick by Paramore - Fairy tales anyone? :)
6. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol - Just gonna go cry tears. Lots of them.
7. Need You Now by Lady Antebellum - Can somebody please make this happen? Please?!
8. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri - YES PLEASE!!!
9. Don't You Remember by Adele - No explanation needed.
10. All Too Well by Taylor Swift - This song broke my heart the first time I heard it and it still gives me feels every time I hear it.