It's Friday so that means Friday Five that was inspired by Author Cheryl Renee Herbsman. Our friends at Eve's Fan Garden and Page Turners have also taken part in this meme. Each Friday we will post a question or topic, then respond with our five choices.
Top 5 Reasons I'm a Book-A-Holic
- I never leave home without a book in tow (can be physical copy, ebook on iPad or audio book)
- I read anywhere at anytime no matter who is around or what I'm doing.
- I am constantly comparing my surrounding or people to the books I love.
- I buy books ALL THE TIME even if I don't have room or time to read them soon.
- I travel all across the US for all sort of bookish events.
- Reading helps me escape that craziness of day to day life.
- Reading helps me settle down when I'm tired but can't sleep.
- Reading opens up new worlds of information. I am constantly learning.
- Reading makes me more understanding of other peoples situations.
- Reading just makes me happy.
What about you? What makes you a book-a-holic???