Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list complete with one of our bloggers’ answers. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND post a comment on our post with a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post to share with us and all those who are participating. If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished (because either you didn't like them, you just have procrastinated, etc)
- Fallen Series by Lauren Kate - I just haven't been able to fit in the books
- The Fallen Angels Series by J.R. Ward - I sort of was not capture by the first book, so it hasn't been priority to read the rest
- Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead - I finally read the first in the series, so hope to little by little get all of them read at some point in time
- Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling - I did read the first book because I promised a friend, but I have seen all the movies and just can't read something I already viewed on TV/Theater
- Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris - This series just got bland for me. I rather watch the TV show.
- Hush, Hush Series by Becca Fitzpatrick - This is another series I just haven't been able to fit in the books with my deadline books.
- Matched Series by Ally Condie - I wasn't a big fan of book one and when I tried to read book two, I just grew bored and had to stop.
- In Death Series by J.D. Robb - I had to stop reading this series when I began blogging, too many books are released back to back. My mom Trudy reviews them though.
- Women of the Otherworld Series by Kelley Armstrong - Something happen in the series after about book 3 that I just lost complete interest in.
- Dark Hunter Series by Sherrilyn Kenyon - I loved this series but when I read Acheron (#12) book, I felt complete. So I didn't read any more after his book.
- House of Night Series by P.C. and Kristin Cast (lost track of storyline around the 7th book...)
- Abarat: Absolute Midnight by Clive Barker (never got into the book)
- Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon (plan to pick this series back up, when I have more time. Dislike that the books take a month to read because they are so long).
- The Forest of Hands and Teeth Series series by Carrie Ryan (I'm not a fan of zombie stories)
- Sookie Stackhouse Seriesby Charlaine Harris (plan to pick this series back up; read through book 10)
- Delirium Series series by Lauren Oliver (I haven't picked up the second book yet)
- Across the Universe Series by Beth Revis (I liked the 1st one, but haven't had time to continue the series at the moment).
- Graceling Realm Series series by Kristin Cashore (I'll get back to this series when I have more time).
- Tunnels series by Roderick Gordon and Brian Williams (I struggled through the 2nd book and haven't been able to continue the series).
- Fifty Shades Trilogy by E.L. James (I've had these as e-books for a while, but haven't gotten around to reading them yet).
- Black by J.R. Ward
- Inger by Cassandra Clare
- House by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast