The winners have been announced!
The top 6 winners have been announced on EW.com and the full screenplays will be available on Tongal for all to read. Congrats to all the winners, especially to Cullen & Megan!
- “The Groundskeeper” by Sarah Turi Boshear follows Alice and the events that led to her becoming a vampire.
- “Sunrise” by Alanna Smith tells Benjamin’s story.
- “Turncoats” by Lindsey Hancock Williamson is about Garrett and Carlisle during the Revolutionary War.
- “The Mary Alice Brandon File” by Kailey and Sam Spear focuses on Alice’s human life before she became a vampire.
- “Consumed” by Cullyn Doerfler & Megan L. Reese tells Jane and Alec’s story. (friends of OUaT)
- “We’ve Met Before” by Thea Green is all about Alice and Jasper’s first meeting.
More than 1200 submissions were made and due to the high quality of all the submissions, Lionsgate decided to choose 6 winners instead of 5. The following categories will still choose 5 winners each; directors/shorts.
As a proud partner, Volvo Cars is presenting the winning filmmaker with the all new VOLVO XC90 HYBRID SUV and launching the Volvo Cars “The Storytellers: New Voices of the Twilights Series Drive to Dream Sweepstakes,” where by voting in the contest, fans can enter to win a new VOLVO XC60 CROSSOVER.
Additionally, up to thirteen (13) monthly prize winners will have a chance to receive a Twilight swag bag and Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones or Soundsticks Wireless Home Speakers.
Visit www.VolvoDrivetoDreamSweepstakes.brandmovers.co for more details and ways to enter.