Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Ten Songs We Would Love To Read As BooksMusic has always been my go to whenever I'm feeling down, happy, excited or anything inbetween. It's a story in music form that I picture so clearly that I almost constantly have to replay a certain song because it reminds me of a certain time in my life. Here are just a few we put together.
1. The Last Time - Taylor Swift ft. Gary Lightbody (Snow Patrol)
2. Walking In The Wind - One Direction
3. Somebody Else - The 1975
4. A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
5. Love The Way You Lie - Eminem Ft. Rihanna
6. Never Be Alone - Shawn Mendes
7. Living Louder - The Cab
8. My Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne
9. Ghost of You and Me - BBMak
10. From the Bottom of My Broken Heart - Britney Spears
Are there any songs you would want to see turned into book form? Leave them down in the comments and let us know. :)